Home News Forum Kijk/Luister Sample Sets Vergelijk Benodigdheden Foto's Links Downloads Over ons

(Gratis) Samplesets uit Hongarije

Toon actieve onderwerpen

Bericht 16 mei 2014 17:07

Re: (Gratis) Samplesets uit Hongarije

Dear Friends,
I completed the latest sample set: Organ of Dominican Church of Vasvár (Hungary). This is a large organ (38/3+Pedal+Solo), built by an unknown master in 1639, but significant alterations occurred in 1922 and 1979. The current disposition of organ is eclectic, but the organ contains many original pipe.Screenshot. Audio demo. More information is available on my website.
Best regards,
Augustine

Bericht 26 jun 2014 14:16

Hermann Eule organ of Szombathely
Happy to inform everyone that completed my latest sample set.
It is a Silbermann style organ by the German Eule organ factory built in 1987.
The sample set is equal tuning and a=415 Hz, the install pack includes the original tuning too.
The sample set comes in three versions: dry, stereo and surround.
Screenshot.
Audio demos.
More details.
Download the demo and/or buy the full sample set.
I wish everyone a nice day,
Augustine

Bericht 28 jun 2014 14:23

If the above link does not work, then try this. :)

Bericht 09 aug 2014 22:57

I am pleased to to inform everyone, my new sample set is complete. It's a small (16/2+P) romantic organ from Hajos, built by Joseph Angster 1880. The mechanical two-manual organ (Opus 39) is one of the early works of Angster.
The sample sets are available in wave format 48kHz/24bit, stereo, multiple loops (1-8) and multiple releases (3 levels). Equal, a=440 Hz The sample sets made ​​in wet stereo and surround form. You can read more information and to listen to a lot of music on my website and you can download the demo sample set.
I wish you the best,
Augustine

Bericht 01 sep 2014 18:10

Happy to inform everyone, that ready for my latest sample set: Jehmlich organ from Szombathely (Hungary) It is a neo-baroque organ (23 / II + P) which produced the Jehmlich orgelbau Dresden in 1980. The organ is in the concert hall of Szombathely.
Screenshot.
Detailed information and a lot audio demo recording.
mirror website.
Best regards, Augustine

Bericht 04 okt 2014 13:40

Happy to inform everyone, that ready for my latest sample set: Lutheran's Organ of the Buda Hills Area (Hungary). It is a French Baroque style organ (17 / II + P) which produced the Pecs Organ Manufactory in 2002.
This is shareware, so you can free download the complete sample set.
Screenshot.
Detailed information and a lot audio demo recording.
Mirror website.
Best regards, Augustine
P.S. I corrected a small error. Download and install the patch file.

Bericht 08 okt 2014 03:59

Augustine komt blijkbaar razendsnel uit met allerlei nieuwe sample sets van niet zo erg interessante of belangrijke instrumenten.

Ik heb liever dat hij een beter orgel zou vinden en er meer tijd aan zou besteden om echt een goed sample set ervan te maken.

Ik vind dit tot zover veels te veel maar een beetje een amateur gedoe.

Ik betaal liever voor iets goeds dan iets zeer beneden de maat gratis te ontvangen.

Het lutherse Buda orgel beviel mij totaal niet en heb ik dus meteen al weer ongeinstalleerd.

Bericht 08 okt 2014 19:45

Adri.

Ik heb exact dezelfde ervaring. Direct weer gedeinstalleerd. De moeite van het downloaden en installeren niet waard.

Groeten Arend.

Bericht 13 dec 2014 00:05

Complete my collection of Christmas.
1. Hungarian Village Organs. (alternative link)
The two small organs made around 1850. One by John Sachs who was Transdanubian organ builder. The other was taken by Stephen Kolonics Transylvanian master. The small organs be played separately or together. This is my Christmas gift to you:)
Audio demo.
Screenshot.
2. Jehmlich Organ from Kecskemet (40/3+P). (alternative link.
Several organs were built in Hungary between 1975 and 1985 by the Jehmlich Organ Factory (Dresden, DDR) in Vac, Kecskemet, Szombathely and Szekszard. These are the first modern baroque organs in Hungary.
The Jehlmich organ of Kecskemet was built in 1983 in the concert hall of Kodaly Professional Music School. This is the largest Organ (40/III+P) in this series. The organ is still in good condition and suitable for both concerts and teaching.
Screenshot.
Audio demo.
3. Jehmlich Organ composit (64/3+P+Solo) (alternative link)
In addition, I made a Composite sample set: Jehmlich composit (64/3+P+Solo). I used the audio content of Jehmlich Organ from Szombathely and Jehmlich from Kecskemet.
The composite downloadable demo form, and the users of two Jehmlich Organ can download the full composit free.
Screenshot
4.Check out my website for special offers for Christmas.
I wish everyone a blessed Christmas.:)
Augustine

Bericht 15 jan 2015 12:02

I am pleased to inform everyone, my new sample set is complete. It's a small (18+4/2+P) romantic organ from Jak (Hungary), built by Joseph Angster 1902. The tubular-pneumatic two-manual organ (Opus 396) is one of the typical works of Angster.
The sample sets are available in wave format 48kHz/24bit, stereo, multiple loops (1-8) and multiple releases (3 levels). Equal, a=440 Hz The sample sets made ​​in wet stereo form. You can read more information and to listen to a lot of music on my website and you can download the demo sample set.
I wish you the best,
Augustine
More information or alternative link.
Screenshot.
Audio demos.

Bericht 06 feb 2015 12:20

I am pleased to inform everyone, my new sample set is complete. It's a small (26/2+P) romantic organ from Kormend Catholic Church (Hungary), built by Joseph Angster 1911. The tubular-pneumatic two-manual organ (Opus 700) is one of the typical works of Angster. The organ was rebuilt several times. It has expanded reed stops by Friedrich Paulus in 1996. Laszlo Fabo created new console and electronics in 2011.
The sample sets are available in wave format 48kHz/24bit, stereo, multiple loops (1-8) and multiple releases (3 levels). Equal, a=440 Hz The sample sets made ​​in wet stereo form. You can read more information and to listen to a lot of music on my website and you can download the demo sample set.
I wish you the best,
Augustine
More information or alternative link.
Screenshot.
Audio demos: 1 2 3

Bericht 05 apr 2015 13:26

Dear Everybody, I finished the new sample set.
The Walcker-Organ Opus 3980 built in 1960 to Kath. Church of Bad Ems. This is a great neo-baroque organ with III/38 stops. The Bad Ems parish church donated these organ to the Miskolc Catholic church of the Iron Factory in 1995.
Screenshot.
Audio demos: Pergolesi:Stabat Mater, Bach: Ich ruf zu dir, Sinfonia dalla Cantata BWV 156, Erbarme dich BWV 721, Fuga in E minor.
Website.
I wish you a blessed Easter to everyone,
Augustine

Bericht 20 aug 2015 20:56

I am pleased to inform everyone, my new sample set is complete. It's a small (24/2+P) organ from Szekesfehervar of Franciscan Church (Hungary), built by Mauracher company in the1850s. The Rieger-brothers expanded the organ in the 1920s.
I wish you the best,
Augustine
More information, alternative link.
Screenshot.
Audio demos.
Previously I prepared an another new sample set: the Angster organ from Lutheran Church of Kormend.

Bericht 13 dec 2015 11:03

I am happy to inform everyone that completed my new sample set. This is a great, romantic Organ from Komárom (Slovakia) built by Carl Friedrich Ferdinand Buckow between 1860-64. The organ of St. Andrew church was the largest and most recent work of Buckow. Buckow died two weeks before the transfer of the organ. The romantic organ with 42 stops was one of the largest organ in Hungary. In that time there was no such organ in Buda or Pest nor in Pozsony (Bratislava). In 1899 the Rieger brothers expanded to nine registers and partially rebuilt the organ. Since then, no changes have been made. This is both gratifying because the organ is preserved in its original state, on the other hand it is sad, because the organ is a state of disrepair.

The sample sets are available in wave format 48kHz/24bit, stereo, multiple loops (1-8) and multiple releases (3 levels). Equal, a=440 Hz. The sample sets made ​​in wet stereo form. The reverb 4-5 s, reflects the original acoustics of the church. Hauptwerk v4.0 and higher supported for the Organ Definition Files.

I made several extras that are placed in the Left-Jamb and the Right-Jamb. It helps a lot of copula and auxiliary registers that take full advantage of the opportunities offered at the organ and create wonderful voices.

Screenshots: Consol, Left-Jamb, Right-Jamb.

Audio demos (plays Istvan Nagy): Liszt-Nun danket alle Gott, Liszt-Ave Maria.

More information. Alternative link.
(There are more audio demos and can be downloaded the demo of sample set).

Best regards, Augustine

Bericht 13 dec 2015 13:55

Augustine,

Many thanks for making this sample set. I'll try to download and install this week.
I wish you a very nice Christmas,

Kind regards,

Huib van der Geer
"Met het oog op de jeugd, moeten wij, zingen,verzen componeren en telkens wanneer het nuttig en heilzaam is, zou ik alle klokken maar laten luiden, alle orgel laten dreunen en alles geluid laten maken waar geluid in zit." (Luther)

Bericht 13 dec 2015 19:11

Hi Huib, Thank you very much.
I wish you a Merry Christmas to you too. Christmas surprise soon be in touch.

Bericht 20 dec 2015 12:49

Dear Everybody,
I made two surprise for you.
1. Angster organ from Nagyrakos free download
2. The bells from st. Andrew church of Komarom
It's a funny little sample set. A chime with which you can play nice melodies. This Christmas can be a pleasant pastime, and you can create ringtones from your children or grandchildren as well.:) This is an absolutely free samples.
Screenshot.
Audio demos.

And Christmas offer from 19 December 2015 to 5 January 2016.
I wish you a peaceful and happy Christmas, Augustine

Bericht 20 feb 2016 18:46

I am happy to inform everyone that completed my new sample set. This is a Neobaroque Organ from Szentgotthárd (Hungary) built by Aquincum Organ Factory.
Szentgotthárd is a small Hungarian town next to the Austrian and Slovenian borders. The city got its name from the Cistercian Abbey of St. Gotthard, which was established in 1183. The abbey and the church was destroyed several times, the current state is from 1755. This abbey's church is one of the largest baroque temple of Hungary. The first organ in the church was built by Ferdinand Schwarz in 1764. He was an organ builder in Graz. The organ was two-manual and 23-registers, it is not included reed-stops.
The organ was rebuilt several times, and in 1932 the Rieger organ factory declared beyond repair and organ thrown in the trash. All the mechanics and whistles of Organ destroyed, only the magnificent baroque organ case was pardoned. The Rieger factory built a 12 registers pneumatic instrument to replace the previous organ, which was used for liturgical purposes. The Rieger organ was removed in 1987, and the Aquincum organ factory built a 19-register Neo-Baroque instrument that tries to follow the original organ sounds. The reed stops made Carl Giesecke. The organ was designed by organ artists Lukács Áment and Gábor Trajtler.

The sample sets are available in wave format 48kHz/24bit, stereo, multiple loops (1-12) and releases (2 levels). Equal, a=440 Hz. The sample sets made ​​in wet stereo form. The reverb 4 s, reflects the original acoustics of the church. Hauptwerk v4.0 and higher supported for the Organ Definition Files.
RAM Requirements:16 bit, multiple loop, multiple rel.:4 GB, 24 bit, multiple loop, multiple releases:6.5 GB.

Screenshots: Console Original Jamb Extended Jamb

Audio demos:
Bach - Passacaglia and Fugue in C minor BWV 582
Walther - Partita "Wie soll ich dich empfangen?"

Acknowledgements:
Three of my friends helped my work, Dominique Dantand, Istvan Nagy and Enrico Sandrini. They tested the sample set and prepared audio demos and gave me a lot of good advice.Their merit if the sample set became good. I really thank you for their work.
Best regards, Augustine

Bericht 03 aug 2016 23:15

I am happy to inform everyone that completed my new sample set. This is a Modern Organ from Szikszo (Hungary). The organ was built in 1955 by Klais Organ Factory for Liebfrauenkirche of Frankfurt. The Frankfurters gave away the organ to the Hungarian parish in 2007.

The organ has three manuals and 41 stops.

The sample sets are available in wave format 48kHz/24bit, stereo, multiple loops (1-12) and multiple releases (2 levels). Equal, a=440 Hz. The reverb 3 s, reflects the original acoustics of the church. Hauptwerk v4.0 and higher supported for the Organ Definition Files.
The sample sets made in several forms.
1. The version of stereo mix (mixing of semidry and wet recording).
2, Semidry version (stereo recording two meters in front of the organ)
3. Wet version (stereo recording space of the church)
4. Surround version (3 pairs of stereo recording up close (near) and at a distance (far and in the background (rear).

Screenshots: Console, Original Jamb, Extended Jamb

Audio demos:
Three anonymous Hungarian sonatas, Bach:An Wasserflüssen Babylon - BWV 653, Stanley: Voluntary Op.7., No.5., Liszt:Introitus

Acknowledgements:
Four of my friends helped my work, Dominique Dantand, Gérard Lefranc, Istvan Nagy and Enrico Sandrini. They tested the sample set and prepared audio demos and gave me a lot of good advice.Their merit if the sample set became good. I really thank you for their work.
Best regards, Augustine

Bericht 04 aug 2016 15:34

Ik heb een poosje op de demo set, met de beperkingen daarvan, gespeeld.

Voor de €129,00 zeker geen onaardig set. :!:

Bericht 11 dec 2016 20:28

Dear friends. I recently signed up. Now I try to make up for my omission.
Completed two new sample set.
One of them is a Grenzing organ from Geneva. This is a joint production with the Swiss and French friends. The sample is shareware and free to download.
The second sample set is a Rieger organ from Esztergom. This is a very nice sounding instrument. Listen to a lot of audio demo.
I prepared some surprises for Christmas. I extended my Claviorgan with xylophone and carillon registers. This is an absolutely free samples.

I wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a peaceful New Year.
Augustine

Bericht 17 apr 2017 11:45

I am happy to inform everyone that completed my new sample set. This is an Organ from church of Ujpest garden-town (Hungary). The organ was built in 2006 by Pécs Organ Manufactory.

The organ has two manuals and 28 stops.

The sample sets are available in wave format 48kHz/24bit, stereo, multiple loops (1-14) and multiple releases (2 levels). Equal, a=440 Hz. The reverb 2.5 s, reflects the original acoustics of the church. Hauptwerk v4.0 and higher supported for the Organ Definition Files.

1. The version of stereo mix (mixing of near and far and rear recording).
2, Semidry version (stereo recording two meters in front of the organ)
4. Surround version (3 pairs of stereo recording up close (near) and at a distance (far) and in the background (rear).

Screenshot

Audio demos:
stereo/mix version: Buttstedt Christ lag in Todesbanden , Zachov; Nun komm der heiden Heiland ,
Mozart: Andante in C major , Franck: Prelude, Fugue et Variation (op. 18( ,
surround version; Bach; Aus der Tiefe ruf ich , Elert: O Gott, du frommer Gott. Op. 65 No 50.
Elert; Nun danket alle Gott' Op.65 No.59

Acknowledgements:
Five of my friends helped my work, Dominique Dantand, Gérard Lefranc, Istvan Nagy Enrico Sandrini, and Adrian Wheal They tested the sample set and/or prepared audio demos and gave me a lot of good advice.Their merit if the sample set became good. I really thank you for their work.
Best regards, Augustine

Bericht 01 okt 2017 11:58

I am happy to inform everyone that completed my new sample set. This is an Organ from Cathedral of Szombathely (Hungary). The organ was built in 1999 by Aquincum Organ Factory.

The organ has three manuals and 54 stops.

The sample sets are available in wave format 48kHz/24bit, stereo, multiple loops (1-14) and multiple releases (2 levels). Equal, a=440 Hz. The reverb 4 s, reflects the original acoustics of the church. Hauptwerk v4.0 and higher supported for the Organ Definition Files.

1. The version of stereo mix (mixing of near and far and rear recording).
2, Semidry version (stereo recording 2.5 meters in front of the organ)
4. Surround version (3 pairs of stereo recording up close (near) and at a distance (far) and in the background (rear).

Screenshots: 1 2 3 4

Audio demos:
stereo/mix version: Benaut -Magnificat en sol mineur , Vierne - Carillon de Westminster,
Liszt - Ad nos ad salutarem undam

surround version; Buxtehude - Praeludium in fis. BuxWV 146 , Mouret - Le Rondeau de Premiere Suite
Mendelssohn - Organ Sonata VI. - FINALE

More information.

Acknowledgements:
The following friends helped me to make and publish the sample set (in alphabetical order): Dominique Dantand, Gérard Lefranc, Nagy István, Enrico Sandrini and Adrian Wheal. If something's done well, it's thanks to them. Thank you for their work
Best regards, Augustine
P.S. I recently published another sample, the download of which is free.

Bericht 07 dec 2017 19:12

Augustine's Virtual Organs heeft als decembercadeau een gratis surround sample set uitgebracht van het Johannes Baumgartner orgel (1750) in Gelence (Transylvania, Roemenie). Het is een barokorgel met 1 manuaal (7 stemmen).

Afbeelding

Er is ook een extended 6 kanaalsversie gemaakt. In de 2 extra kanalen is wat akoestiek toegevoegd. De kerkruimte is nl. behoorlijk droog. Ook zijn een aantal pedaalstemmen toegevoegd.
Info: http://02.hauptwerk-augustine.info/Gelence-Free-download
Een video over de restauratie van het orgel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKH0iuJb7-I

Op de website van AVO vind je de andere jaarlijkse decemberaanbiedingen.

Bericht 08 dec 2017 22:18

Gelence heb ik mogen testen, en misschien is het kwalitatief wel het beste set van Augustine tot nog toe. Klein maar fijn sample set.

Ik zou wel het windmodel en de bijgeluiden uitzetten. Maar de samples zijn wat mij betreft van goede kwaliteit, mede omdat er 3 releases gebruikt zijn (Augustine gebruikte tot nog toe vaak slechts 2 releases, wat helaas opbreekt bij snel of staccato spelen). Komt nog bij dat het een surround sample set is.

Het gaat de goede kant op zo met de gratis sample sets!
VorigeVolgende

Keer terug naar Hauptwerk samplesets