Home News Forum Kijk/Luister Sample Sets Vergelijk Benodigdheden Foto's Links Downloads Over ons

(Gratis) Samplesets uit Hongarije

Toon actieve onderwerpen

Bericht 23 dec 2017 19:15

Re: (Gratis) Samplesets uit Hongarije

Meanwhile, my latest sample set is ready. This is a 2-manual, 21-register late-romantic organ built in 1879. The organ was built by Sándor Országh, and the organ is located at Szent Ferenc Church in Bakáts square (Budapest . The samples were made in two formats, stereo mix and six-channel surround mode.
Screenshots: Console, Controls of stereo-mix version, Controls of full version.
Audio demos: 1.2.
More information.
(There are more audio demos and can be downloaded the demo of sample set).
I would argue a bit with Josq. I have a better samples than Gelence(not just one) :)
I wish everyone happy Christmas, joyful and peaceful New Year,
Augustine

Bericht 23 feb 2018 11:49

I am happy to inform everyone that completed my two new sample sets.
Rieger Organ from Kanta (16/2+P)
The organ is located in the Kanta Catholic Church. Kanta is a district of Kézdivásárhely. Kézdivásárhely is the easternmost town of Transylvania. The Organ was made by Otto Rieger (Opus no. 418) in 1894, late romantic disposition is the original and relatively good condition.
The sample sets are available in wave format 48kHz/24bit, stereo, multiple loops (1-14) and multiple releases (3 levels). Equal, a=440 Hz. The reverb 2.5 s, reflects the original acoustics of the church. Hauptwerk v4.0 and higher supported for the Organ Definition Files.
The sample sets made in two forms.
1. Wet version (stereo recording space of the church)
2. Surround version (3 pairs of stereo recording up close (near) and at a distance (far) and in the background (rear).
Screenshots: Console, Original controls, Extended surround controls
Audio demos:
stereo/mix version: Pachelbel -Ciaccona in D
surround version; Howells - Ten pieces , Liszt - Nun danket alle Gott
More information.
(There are more audio demos and can be downloaded the demo of sample set).
Acknowledgements:
The following friends helped me to make and publish the sample set (in alphabetical order): Dominique Dantand, Gérard Lefranc, Nagy István, Enrico Sandrini and Adrian Wheal. If something's done well, it's thanks to them. Thank you for their work
Best regards, Augustine

Late Romantic composite (47/3+P)
I have two late-romantic sample sets: the Országh Organ from Bakáts square and the Rieger Organ from Kanta. I made a composite of these two.
Screenshots: Console, Controls, Left Jamb, Right Jamb,
Audio demos: Julius Reubke - Sonata on the 94th Psalm in C minor
More information.
Anyone who buys the Bakáts and the Kanta (Surround) pattern will receive this composite for free.

Best regards,
Augistine

P.S. Unfortunately for two years my new samples have not been included in 'Sample Sets' of Pcorgan's site. So I can only report on the news in the forum. I've been writing to Gert several times, but I did not get the answer.

Bericht 23 feb 2018 21:29

Die psalm van Reubke klinkt toch erg overtuigend...een erg orkestraal sampleset geworden. En wat een spel...

Ik vind het alleen jammer dat de stops over 2 schermen zijn verdeeld; wat moet je daar nou mee als je er maar 1 hebt...

HG

Geert

HJK

Bericht 23 feb 2018 22:01

Bij controls staat het toch op een scherm?
Met hartelijke groet,
Henk-Jan Kroeze

Bericht 23 feb 2018 22:17

HJK schreef:Bij controls staat het toch op een scherm?

No.
For smaller organs (eg Bakats and Kanta), one screen has the original version, the other screen is the extended version. For larger organs (eg Savaria or Late romantic composition) there are 3 screens, one of which has all the controls for one's screen. For those who have two screens, they also have the left and right jambs.

Bericht 24 feb 2018 14:42

Hallo Augustine,

Ik krijg als ik de Late romantic composition surround wil gaan laden een foutmelding over de Violon 16' c-wav, wat het laden blokkeert. Bij de wetversion gebeurt dat ook , maar dan mbt de Bourdon 16 (of 8 weet ik niet meer).

Wat hieraan te doen?

Gert W.

Bericht 27 feb 2018 00:07

thofje schreef:Ik krijg als ik de Late romantic composition surround wil gaan laden een foutmelding over de Violon 16' c-wav, wat het laden blokkeert.
Gert W.

Hi Gert,
You can only use the Late Romantic Composite if you are installing the Bakáts surround (01_Bakats_surround and 02_Bakats_surround and 03_Bakats_surround) and the Kanta surround (01_Kanta_wet and 02_Kanta_dry and 03_Kanta_surround) version properly. If you install only the wet versions, it will not work.
Augustine

Bericht 20 mei 2018 22:56

1953 Ziegler Organ from Transylvania (Roemenië) (42/3+P)

Augustine's Virtual Organs heeft een nieuwe 6 kanaals surround sample set uitgebracht. Het betreft een orgel van Rudolf Ziegler, in 1953 gebouwd voor de St. Vincent in Montreux, Zwitserland. In 2008 werd het orgel daar vervangen door een nieuw, gebouwd door fa. Metzler. Het Ziegler orgel werd toen verkocht aan de Christ the King kerk in Sepsiszentgyörgy/Sfântu Gheorghe (Transylvania, Roemenië).
Het orgel heeft een Frans-barokke dispositie.

Info, audio demo's en een demo set: http://02.hauptwerk-augustine.info/Ziegler-History/

Afbeelding

Augustine heeft dit orgel gecombineerd met een eerder uitgebrachte sample set: het Klais orgel uit Szikszo (Hongarije). Zo zijn een Duits en een Frans barok orgel gecombineerd tot een composite orgel.
Heb je beide sets, dan is deze composite gratis. Je hebt dan in het totaal 90 registers, verdeeld over 5 klavieren en pedaal.

Bericht 20 mei 2018 23:06

Evert-Jan schreef:....Je hebt dan in het totaal 90 registers, verdeeld over 5 klavieren en pedaal.

Verdraaid, heb ik net m'n vierklaviers af.... :lol:
Het mooiste orgel maak je zelf.

Bericht 08 nov 2018 16:58

Dear Everybody,
In the last 4 months I have two small romantic sample sets.
Rieger Organ from Szombathely
Romantic Organ from Ada (Serbia)
And I re-processed in surround mode, my Baroque organ from Szentgotthard sample set.
This year I have two more samples for Christmas: a small Mascioni organ from Switzerland (similar to the Luins and Grenzing, co-production) and a Stahlhuth organ from Aachen.
It is a novelty that my samples can be downloaded from my own FTP server, so downloading is much simpler and faster than ever.

Mr. Gert van Vinkel does not talk to me since February 2016. He does not respond to my emails and my newer 13 samples are not on the "sample sets" folder of his website. I do not understand this discrimination, but there is certainly some reason.
Anyway, everyone can read my samples on my site or on the forum of Hauptwerk.com.
Best regards,
Augustine

Bericht 08 nov 2018 17:54

Mr. Gert van Vinkel does not talk to me since February 2016

het is Gert van Ginkel, gebruik je diezelfde fout ook niet in een mailadres soms?
If music is your passion, put your mind where your heart is and leave the rest to DSP.

Bericht 08 nov 2018 20:54

Translation:
He is saying that you may have a misspelling in his email address as well.
It’s with a G and not a V .

Bericht 09 nov 2018 22:59

adri schreef:He is saying that you may have a misspelling in his email address as well.

Thanks for the tip, but I do not think so I did not get a response from Gert. It's unfortunate that I wrote his name wrong in the forum, but that does not explain my problem.
I used his public email address (info@pcorgan.com) And anyone can read my last email I wrote to him.

Bericht 10 dec 2018 10:15

My latest sample set came out for Christmas, the full version of which can be freely downloaded and used without restriction.
It is a small Italian-Baroque Mascioni organ, located in Hermance (near Geneva).
Screenshots
Audio demos
Further information

My Christmas Market opened, all my samples are available at a discount.
I wish everyone a blessed Christmas and a happy new year.
Augustine

Bericht 14 mei 2019 21:36

3 years ago I made the sample set of the Klais organ of Szikszó. This organ has 3 manuals and 41 stops with late romantic disposition built in 1955. In 1998 it came to Hungary from the parish of "Liebfrauenkirche" in Frankfurt. Although this sample set was one of my most successful samples, some have said that the organ sound is below the performance of the Klais organs. In three years, I learned a lot and I do a lot differently than before. That's why I decided to recreate the sample using the original raw sound sample. This is how the new version of the Klais organ sample set was made.
Specification
The sample sets are available in wave format 48kHz/24bit, multiple loops (1-12) and multiple releases (2 levels). Equal, a=440 Hz. Hauptwerk v4.2 and higher supported for the Organ Definition Files.
The sample sets made in several forms.
1. semidry stereo version
2, wet stereo version
3. 4-channels surround version.
All three versions have an original and an extended version.

Screenshots: Console, Original Jamb, Extended Jamb

Audio demos:

More information.

Acknowledgements:
Three of my friends helped my work, Dominique Dantand, Gérard Lefranc and Istvan Nagy.
Best regards, Augustine

P.S.
Even in January, a 3-handed Stahlhuth organ was produced and a small free positive version of it.

Bericht 10 jun 2019 08:05

I am happy to inform everyone that completed my two new sample sets.
Aeris- Castilian Organ replica from Budapest (I/15). (Each organ of the organ is divided into bass and discant.)
The organ is located in one of the housing estates of Budapest, in a newly built church of "Holy Angels".

The organ was produced by the Aeris organ factory in 2016. The main profile of this organ factory is the restoration of old organs and the creation of a certified copy of historical baroque organs. One of the most successful pieces of this work is this little Castilian organ. The organ of the Santa Maria church in Tordesillas (by Phelipe Urarte, 1716) served as a model for this instrument. The reed-pipes of organ made by Joaquín Lois, a famous Spanish organ builder.

The sample sets are available in wave format 48kHz/24bit, stereo, multiple loops (1-14) and multiple releases (2 levels). a=415 Hz, ¼ comma Meantoned temperature or Equal, a=440 Hz. The reverb 2-2.5 s, reflects the original acoustics of the church. Hauptwerk v4.2 and higher supported for the Organ Definition Files.
The sample sets made in three forms.
1. Wet version (stereo recording space of the church)
2. Semidry version (stereo recording close of the church)
2. Surround version (3 pairs of stereo recording up close (near) and at a distance (far) and in the background (rear).
I also made extended versions of three original versions that include echo manual and pedal.

Screenshots
Audio demos
More information

Acknowledgements:
The following friends helped me to make and publish the sample set (in alphabetical order): Dominique Dantand, Gérard Lefranc, Jean-Pierre Silvestre and Adrian Wheal. If something's done well, it's thanks to them. Thank you for their work
Best regards, Augustine

Bericht 06 okt 2019 15:42

Dear Friends,
My latest sample set has been published. It is a 3-manuals, 42 registers organ from the Serbian Zenta. You can read the details in a separate topic: viewtopic.php?p=42200#p42200
Best regards,
Augustine

Bericht 13 apr 2020 18:50

Dear friends,
I would also like to share my latest work in this forum.
So far in 2020, a new sample of mine has appeared, this is a copy of a Venetian baroque organ from Budapest. The organ, with a - split - manual, full pedal and 20 registers, is mainly suitable for performing early Baroque works.
Venetian Baroque Organ replica from Farkasret (Budapest)

My other work, which has appeared recently, is the second edition of a 51-register, three-manual German romantic organ, the Buckow-Rieger organ from Komárom. This sample was released in 2015, but I re-created the surround version from the raw recording.
Audio demos
More info

I am now working on a two-manual, 27-register neo-baroque asample set that I made from the new organ of the Lutheran church in Székesfehérvár. This sample will be ready in about 1 month. Unfortunately, due to the epidemic, I do not have the recording opportunity, so no other sample is expected from me yet.
Best regards, Augustine

Bericht 13 maart 2021 10:17

Dear friends,
I last applied almost a year ago. Since then, I have made several new samples (Lutheran's organ from Fehervar, Renaissance organ replica from Szár, French Baroque organ from Solignac, French style baroque organ from Zamárdi, Baroque organ from Tihany, Organ from Notre Dame church of Lorris) and reworked some of my old samples (Buckow-Rieger organ from Komárom, Jehmlich organ from Szombathely and Kecskemét, Baroque organ from Buda hills area). You will find everything on my website. If God helps me, my latest sample set, a 71-stops, four-manual organ, will be ready for the summer.
Best regards,
Augustine

Bericht 03 jul 2021 08:17

I am pleased to let you know that my largest sample to date has been published. This is a 4 manual and 71 stops, symphonic organ from Budapest. You can read more about it here.
Augustine

Bericht 23 dec 2022 20:24

Brasov, Kolonics Organ (1870) - gratis sample set

Augustine heeft een nieuwe sample set gemaakt.
Het is het Kolonics orgel in de Franciscaner kerk in Brasov. Een romantisch orgel met 1 manuaal en pedaal. In de sample set (6 kanaals surround) is in uitgebreide versie een 2e manuaal toegevoegd met hergebruik van registers.
Akoestiek van de kerk is bijna 2 sec.

Deze set is als kerstgeschenk gratis. Werkt in Hauptwerk v4.2, v5, v6 en v7.
In de basis (lite version met 1 manuaal met 9 registers en pedaal met 2 registers) kan deze set in stereo in de free version van HW 421 geladen worden.

Info + download link: https://hauptwerk-augustine.info/Kolonics_Brasov.php
Vorige

Keer terug naar Hauptwerk samplesets